Sunday, January 9, 2011

New chapter.

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. 
All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

I don't know how to start,as this is pretty new to me.No,I dont mean blogging.
You see this is something that my ustaz wants us to come out with.A blog about Islam,with a purpose of influencing youths,to remind each other of our responsibility as Muslims.I have nothing much to say except for hoping that this will be some kind of a fresh start for us, for you and of course myself.Come to think of it, I think my ustaz's idea of creating this kind of blog is brilliant.It is actually a quest not only to influence other people to change,its actually something that will make the writer himself change.You cannot just write something and hope that people would do what you hope they'll to do.In order to do that you first must change.Orang melayu kata nak ubah orang,ubah diri sendiri dulu.Saya mengaku,saya hanya Islam pada nama.Solat entah kemana,baca Al-quran pun merangkak. umur?malu nak mengaku.This cannot go on.I have to change at some point.And believe me I did try. Banyak kali,tapi tak jadi.Its dissapointing really.Begitu lemah iman saya.

But I know now that its not going to end there.I will not stop,and this post remarks the day that I shut down my old self and emerge with a new me.This is the start of my new journey, a journey towards a better life,a journey back to Allah.Changes do not happen in one lash bat,but I believe that with faith, Allah will guide me.I cannot wait forever,life is short.



Ya Allah, I pray that you open my heart.

Lets pray that He opens yours too. sudah tiba masa bangun dari tidur.





2 comments:

  1. tapi hari hujan berat hati jugak nak bangun tido ni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tambah pulak kalau tidur balut dengan toto. Lain macam dia punya menangkap

    ReplyDelete